McKenzie School Registration Fair
We have the experience and a full range of specialists to support your child and you.
Limited Spots Available!
Now registering for fall 2016-2017!
Choosing a school for your child is an exciting time. At Providence, we will take the time to answer your questions and help you through the process of registration. We have six convenient school locations.
For more information please contact Debra Busic at 403-255-5577 or email@example.com. In order to complete the process, here are items that will be required for registration:
- A copy of your child’s birth certificate. If your child was not born in Canada, please provide a copy of permanent residence/ landed immigrant status/ child of a Canadian citizen
- Copies of your child’s therapy reports or assessments and/or a Dr. letter stating your child’s medical diagnosis
- Your child’s vaccination record (if applicable)
- Your child’s Alberta Health Care number
- Non-refundable $50.00 registration fee
McKenzie School- 325 McKenzie Towne Link SE
Tuesday, May 31 | 9:00 am – 3:00 pm