How to Register
Choosing a school for your child is an exciting time. At Providence, we will take the time to answer your questions and help you through the process of registration.
We have six convenient school locations. To book an individual tour please contact Debra Busic at 403-255-5577 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to complete the process, here are several items that will be required for registration:
- Your child’s birth certificate
- If your child was not born in Canada, please provide a copy of his/her permanent residence/landed immigrant status, or child of a Canadian citizen documentation
- Your child’s Alberta Health Care number
- Non-refundable $50.00 registration fee
- Copies of your child’s therapy reports, assessments and/or a doctor’s letter stating your child’s medical diagnosis (if applicable) once it has been completed.